Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, Smartphone, tablet or similar device when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
What types of cookies does this website use?
Browsing this website means that the following types of cookies can be installed:
These Cookies are used to improve your browsing experience and to optimize the performance of our websites. They store service settings so that you do not have to reconfigure them each time you visit us. Used for:
- Optimal video streaming speeds.
- Contents adapted to your navigation.
- Ease of viralizing the content of your preference.
- Store the purchase made in a “shopping cart” in the E-commerce Services.
These Cookies are used to store geolocation data of the computer or device in order to offer you more suitable contents and services. Used for:
- Contents adjusted to the country, city, language, etc.
Log Cookies are created when you register or when you log in to one of our web portals. Used for:
- You will stay logged in even if you close your browser, so when you return you will remain logged in unless you log out.
- Accessing certain areas of our web portals, for example to enter a competition.
These Cookies collect information from your browsing experience on our web portals in a completely anonymous form. We may count the number of visitors to the site or the most viewed content. Used for:
- We may know if the user you are accessing is new or a returning visit.
- This information can help us improve navigation and give you a better service.
These Cookies collect information about the advertisements displayed to each anonymous user on the web portals. Used for:
- Adapt advertising to the type of device from which the user is connecting.
- Providing ads managed through third parties (“Ad-servers”) that are displayed on the page in real time.
- Gathering information about the result of the campaigns such as the number of clicks, duration, viewing frequency, etc.
- Offering the user interesting advertising based on browsing habits.
Deactivation of cookies
The user can – at any time – choose which cookies he wants to be active on this website through the browser settings, for example:
– Microsoft Edge / Explorer from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
– Moziila Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
– Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042ç
Updating the Cookies Policy
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit next time you browse that page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs without cookies the services offered by any page be diminished significantly.
Cookies used on this website
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. Thus combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: stores cookies to compile statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this website. By using this web site you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons type Like or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we have a quick guide for the most popular browsers..
- Neither this website nor their legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies of third parties that may be mentioned in this policy cookies.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools and cookies from this place should carry their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the proper or improper handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with others, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to this purpose. Google does not keep as your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject. at this link. For information on using Google gives the cookies we attach this other link..
For any queries about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us via the contact section.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a harmless text file that is stored on your browser when you visit almost any website. The usefulness of the cookie is that the web is able to remember your visit next time you browse that page. Although many people do not know the cookies have been in use for 20 years, when the first browser for the World Wide Web.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus or a Trojan, not a worm, or spam or spyware, or open pop-up windows.
What information stores a cookie?
Cookies do not often store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank account information, photographs, your identity card or personal information, etc. The data stored is technical, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person if your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same web with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the browser, not the person.
What kind of cookies exist?
- Technical cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when you are browsing a human or an automated application, when an anonymous user navigates and one registered basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Analytics Cookies: collect information on the type of navigation is performing, most used sections, reference numbers, time period of use, language, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: Show ads based on their navigation, their country of origin, language, etc…
What are their own and third-party cookies?
Party cookies are those generated by the page you’re visiting and third are generated by internal or external providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
What if I turn off cookies?
To understand the scope may have to disable cookies we show some examples:
- You cannot share content from that page to Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The web site will not adapt content to their personal preferences, as often happens in the online stores.
- You cannot access the personal area of the web, such as my account, o my profile or orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible to make purchases online, will have to be telephone or by visiting the physical store if you have one.
- It will not be possible to customize their geographic preferences as time zone, currency or language.
- The website cannot perform analytical web visitors and traffic on the web, making it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You cannot write on the blog, you cannot upload photos, post comments, evaluate or rate content. The web may not know whether you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- No advertising may show sectioned, reducing advertising revenue on the web.
Can I delete cookies?
Yes. Not only eliminate also block, general or particular to a specific domain.
To remove cookies from a website should go to your browser settings and there you can find the associated domain in question and proceed to its elimination.
Here’s how to access a particular cookie Chrome browser. Note: These steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences using the File menu or by clicking the icon customization that appears top right.
- You see different sections, click the Show Advanced Options option.
- Go to Privacy Settings content.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- A list of all cookies ordered by domain appears. To make it easier to find a specific cookie domain partially or completely enter the address in the search field cookies.
- After making this filter one or more lines will appear on the screen with the requested Web cookies. Now just select it and press X to proceed to its elimination.
To access the cookie settings in Internet Explorer follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access cookie settings Firefox browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go to Options or Preferences for your operating system.
- Click Privacy.
- In History choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you can see the Accept Cookies option, you can activate or deactivate as desired.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go to Settings, then Privacy.
- Here you can see the Block cookies to fit the type of lock to perform.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- You go to Privacy and Security, see the Block cookies to fit the type of lock to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
Run the browser and press Menu, then Settings button.
- Go to security and privacy, see the Accept cookies option to select or deselect the box.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
- Now you can enable or disable the Allow cookies.