About Theme Park Simulator
If you’ve always wondered how amusement parks works, now you can find out with Theme Park Simulator!
You will be able to control the most emblematic attractions of the amusement parks, including the ferris wheel, the bumper cars and two kind of rollercoasters. Manage the capacity of each ride and add light and smoke effects to the show. Use the Nintendo Switch’s touch screen to calibrate the speed and direction of the attractions and test your customers’ endurance. Plus, at each attraction you can choose from different cameras and even experience them through the eyes of the passengers. Theme Park Simulator allows you to control 11 different attractions with unprecedented realism:
- Ferris Wheel
- Bumper Cars
- Amor Express
- Wild Mouse
- Viking Ship
- Techno Jump
All of them recreated in detail on Nintendo Switch.
- Manage 11 legendary rides via Nintendo Switch’s touch screen.
- Handle the speed, direction and movement patterns of each attraction through realistic control systems.
- You can always choose between a free camera or different preset views, including cameras that reflect the passengers’ point of view.
- Drive a bumper car through the touch screen!
- Activate light and smoke effects to surprise the passengers and change the decoration of the attractions!
- The audience will react in real time to your decisions: you will hear their screams as you increase the speed and change the movement pattern of each attraction.
Theme Park Simulator will be available for Nintendo Switch exclusively in digital format on April 17th.