Do Not Feed The Monkeys hits PlayStation 4 today!
Fictiorama’s original “Digital Voyeur Simulator” debuts on PlayStation Store.
|Madrid, September 24th, 2020: Do Not Feed The Monkeys, one of the most original indie titles in recent history, created by Fictiorama and Badland Publishing, makes the move to PlayStation 4.
Do Not Feed the Monkeys is a “digital voyeur simulator“: a story-driven title in which you invade the privacy of dozens of strangers while you witness their most intimate moments, trying to keep up with the rent payment and have enough money to buy some food from time to time…
Initially, the title is available in digital format, but we will soon announce the release date of the standard physical version and a collector’s edition full of extras.
In Do Not Feed the Monkeys you’ll be the new member of the “Primate Observation Club“, which of course is not the wildlife conservation society that the name suggests. It’s a cover for a clandestine group that watches over people through surveillance cameras and unprotected web cams. Tired of living in a shabby apartment and having boring jobs, you have been accepted as part of this exclusive organization, so you’ll be able to spy on the “caged monkeys”.
The game, which has a strong “pixel art” visual style, allows you to browse social networks, wikis, websites, newspapers, on-line stores and chat rooms, where you can collect information about the “monkeys” you’re spying. The Club forbids you from interacting with those you observe (ie, “feed the monkeys”) … but what will you do? Are you going to intercede in the name of justice? Will you sabotage their dreams? Or will you sit around doing nothing while you watch the world burn?
Everything you do (or stop doing) will have consequences…
These are some of the awards achieved by Do Not Feed The Monkeys:
GLOSSARY OF TERMS:
- THE PRIMATE OBSERVATION CLUB: a shadowy group that observes other people through surveillance cameras and compromised webcams.
- YOU: the newest member of the CLUB, tired of your run-down apartment, dull existence and boring job.
- MONKEYS: dozens of strangers who have fallen prey to your voyeurism.
- VOYEURISM: Exactly what you think it is (and also the reason why we’re rated “MATURE”).
- PRIVACY: Something that the monkeys think they have.
- PC (PERSONAL COMPUTER): Yep, we put a PC in your game that’s on your PC so that you can work on a PC while you’re playing the game that’s on your PC!
- FEEDING THE MONKEYS: Interacting or interfering with the subjects in any way. Feeding the monkeys is strictly prohibited.
- SHIT HITTING THE FAN: What may (or may not) happen if you feed the monkeys.
Do Not Feed The Monkeys launches today on PlayStation 4 in digital format. We’ll soon announce the release date of the physical standard and Collector’s Edition.